Go Back   Sinkhole Forums > Sinkhole Org User Forums > Emails from the Website

Old 01-11-2004
Administrator

Default Sinkhole eating pool

About 5 months ago the insurance company found a sinkhole on my property. Since that time my home and my sinking pool have been getting worse. I call the adjustor and leave messages, but she is never in and never returns my calls. I did call my insurance company and they told me to get in touch with the adjustor. Could you please tell me is there any time limit on setteling this claim? Or will they wait for this sinkhole to completely eat my home and pool. I will certainly welcome any help.

Michael Mosher
Champion Foundation Repair
Phone: 813-242-6454
Fax: 813-242-6614
Old 05-19-2007
User

I would love to hear that response as well. We reported our sinkhole in August of 2006. We had the required engineering reports, we have continued to see deterioration, and we have been told - time and time again - that our built in pool - is NOT COVERED! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! We pay for extra coverage on the pool to protect ourselves from lawsuits! It is inground! It has a covered, ATTACHED lanai! Our insurance went up over 2 GRAND SINCE we made a claim! I DID retain an attorney! I now OWE him and everyone else! I have - and had - more than enough coverage.....my home is worth one quarter of my neighbor's home - but hey - I owe the same property taxes?! PULEEZE. Attorneys? They don't help - sorry - guys - I have ones that are recommended by this sight - and all I see is "FORECLOSURE" looming as a result. Good luck.
Old 05-21-2007
Administrator

Jessica, give me an email so we can review what is happening to you and try to find out what is going on....

Michael Mosher
Champion Foundation Repair
Phone: 813-242-6454
Fax: 813-242-6614
Old 05-22-2007

Default *******************

I have a sinkhole and recommend him.I have checked him out and he will do you right.He is a board certified trial lawyer.